A Sissy's Guide To Anal 101

Hey gurls!
Today we’re talking about something that every one of you should be doing.
Playing with your boipussy!
I’ve written a complete guide to start your anal training and get you comfortable with being penetrated.
It takes a bit of getting used to. But once you are I promise it’s fun!

1. Use Real Toys (Not Your Fingers)

Seriously I can’t stress this enough.
Using your fingers for anal masturbation isn’t a good idea. It hurts and I nowhere near as pleasurable as using a dildo.
Sex toys are specially designed for pleasing yourself, so do yourself a favor and invest in one.
Amazon has plenty of good dildos, and many of them are under $20.
There’s no excuse not to own one.

2. Prepare Your BoiPussy

Make sure you’re all cleaned out on the insides, and shave away any hairs near your hole.
This makes anal way more pleasurable.

3. Lube Up

When you’re starting out you’ll need lots of lube. This makes your toys go in easily and it reduces friction, making anal feel much much better

4. Start Gentle And Slow

The big moment is finally here.
You’re about to masturbate like a gurl, yay!
Take it slow and savor the expirence.
Work your toy in gently. Feel how it stretches you out. And then slowly begin working it around to enjoy a whole new set of incredible sensations.

5. Explore Around

Now it’s time to find your sweet spot sissy. Play around and really explore your boipussy. I suggest doing this for at least 10 minutes. Only because it’s a new feeling and many girls can’t find their own G-Spot at first.
But that’s okay, you’re just learning to appreciate anal now. So don’t worry.
Instead, toy around and see what feels good.

6. It’s Okay To Play With Your Clitty

Since you are starting out, reward yourself a little by playing with your clit.
You’ll quickly notice something.
Doing this while having a dildo up your sissy hole feels AMAZING!!!
You’ll even cum way harder than you ever have before.

7. Start An Anal Routine

Now that you’ve toyed your’s once, it’s time to make a habit of it.
Try playing with your boipussy at least two or three times a week. Keep exploring and experimenting to see what feels good.
And continue working towards your ultimate sissy goal: only cumming from anal stimulation.
P.S. Like this post? Then you’ll love my guide How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. It walks you through the complete feminization and sissification process. Transforming you into the ultimate gurly slut you’re dying to be.

Comments

  1. I'm Danny Rotz and truly a sissy faggot for big black cock and I just absolutely love fucking my boipussy with lots of different toys when daddy and his friends aren't around to make me their cumdump. I've written several reviews on amazon about some of my favorite dildos and butt plugs that I love to fuck my hole with, here's a link to my profile where you can read them all, I hope it's helpful and please feel free to share if you want. P.S. you may have to copy and paste if the link doesn't work https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AGKXVRUZGO35XYK53OVWONGN5KOA/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_gw_tr?ie=UTF8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another quick note, I love to use my own cum for lube and finger it into my boipussy as it leaks from my tiny sissy clitty of a dick thru my chastity cage, that is of course if I can keep myself from scooping every drop up and immediately licking off of my fingers instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog ! I am impressed with suggestions of author. anal sex tips online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment