How To Turn Your Ass Into A Boipussy

Hey gurls!
Today’s topic covers one of the biggest sissy steps you’ll ever take.
Switching to anal based stimulation.
You’ll no longer use your cock. Instead you’re getting all your pleasure from your insatiable new boipussy.
Sound exciting?

1. Shave Your Gurly Bits

Get rid of all the hairs around your ass.
Seriously gurls, I can’t stress this enough.
Either shave or get a removal cream (I recommend Veet) to get rid of everything around there.
If you don’t, your hairs get “pulled” during anal. And it hurts!
Plus a hairless boipussy is a feminine boipussy.
You’ll look gurlier too.

2. Practice, Practice, Practice (And Explore Yourself)

The nicest thing about sissification is that you can go at your own pace.
If you want to rush put and get fucked, that’s up to you.
But, for many gurls, it is best to start slow and break your boipussy in with toys. Using a dildo or butt plugs to routinely practice is going to make you more skilled at anal.
And, it’ll give you time to find what positions and tempos you like.

3. Get Ready For The Best, Most Explosive Orgasms Of Your Life

Once you get used to anal, you never want to go back.
It feels amazing and your boipussy will literally throb at random. Aching to be filled up and satisfied.
It’s the sissy’s equivalent to ovulation. Where you’re craving a big, strong cock to inseminate you.
P.S. If you like this guide, you’re gonna love my book How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. It’s 12,000+ words of actionable advice. Taking you from beta bitch to feminized super slut!

Comments

  1. Instructions not clear I am now a wanted felon in 13 countries

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Danny Rotz from Shippensburg and I'm such a sissy faggot cumdump that I've been fucking my boipussy for years with everything I can get my hands on from cucumbers to broom handles and about 100 different butt plugs and dildos. For me nothing is better than having daddy fuck my boipussy until he's just about to cum but then he pulls out and shoves his big black cock down my throat and finishes by fucking my face full of his hot superior seed. I love being his cumdump sissy faggot and I wish he would bring some of his friends around and let them fuck my boipussy too until they make my tiny sissy clitty of a dick erupt all over me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im an anal slut i see a cock i want to feel it deep in my ass its the best feeling in the world

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment