7 Secrets To Being The Ultimate Daddy's Gurl

Heyyyy gurls, today we're talking about something super fun! How to satisfy your man.
Many sissies dream of becoming the full-time wife, slave, pet for a big dick Daddy. And today's article shows you how to live up to this role.
As a sissy you live to serve men, so here are seven of the best ways to keep your Alpha happy.

1. Wake Daddy Up With A Blowjob

Real men love getting blowjobs. And sissies love giving them. It's the perfect match!
Start the morning by crawling down to the foot of the bed and wrapping your lips around Daddy's cock.
Make eye contact with your man as you work his shaft and balls, and be sure to milk his cum as seductively as possible! Daddy will appreciate the release, and you'll enjoy a hot sticky breakfast!

2. Cook And Clean For Him

Speaking of breakfast, be a good gurl and cook for your Daddy whenever he's hungry.
Men like steak and masculine foods, you? Well, you can watch him while eating a salad. Remember, you've got a girlish figure to maintain!

3. Let Your Daddy Fuck You Anywhere He Wants

Is your man horny?
Bend over and let him use you.
Doesn't matter when or where, you exist you serve your Daddy.
Let him fuck you in the kitchen, behind a dumpster outside his favorite bar, at the park, in a public place.
Moan while he fucks you and beg for his seed.
His pleasure is your pleasure. And be sure to thank him when he's done!

4. Always Compliment Him

"Oh Daddy, I love your sexy body."
"Your cock is soooo big, I love when you stretch my tight boipussy."
"Fill me up with your hot fertile seed, I want to have your babies"
Make sure to remind your man how lucky you are to have him.

5. Let Him Play With Your Friends

Bring other sissies home for a threesome. Or let Daddy fuck your hot female friends.
You can watch and see how a real man satisfies a woman. And you can lick the cum out of your friend's pussy once Daddy is done!

6. Dress And Act Feminine

Wear sexy lingerie to greet your man when he gets home.
Memorize female mannerisms until they become second nature to you. Daddy loves it when show him what a good little girl you are.

7. Be Daddy's Obedient Slut

Last but not least, it's crucial you listen to your Daddy, he's your master and knows what's best for you.
Dress how he wants you to dress, fulfill all his bedroom fantasies, and satisfy his every desire. This is fun for both you and him, since it allows you to expirence all sorts of new and wonderful situations.
You might get gangbanged, or pimped out, or forced to eat your own cum.
Whatever happens, Daddy is sure to put you in some new and exciting senarios you've wanted to be in, but were too scared to act out.
P.S. Enjoy this article, then check out my guide How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. It's a complete 12,000+ words of actionable advice, helping you become the sissy gurl of your dreams.

Comments

  1. I so need to be his woman! I so want a Daddy to love, adore me, and I wait patiently. I want to make him cum, moan, make me pregnant, whatever he wants from me! I NED A DADDY! Please? I promise to be a good lover for him, obedient, willing, and caring. I will dress pretty for him, and hold his hand wherever he takes me. I will learn to love being on my knees in front of him, making him the happiest man in the world! Oh Daddy! I am really here for you, and need you in my life!
    Roxanne Lanyon, "Daddy's Gurl" Forever!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment