Sissy Academy - Is It Worth It?

Heyyy gurls,
So today I want to do something a little bit different. Instead of telling you about my slutty hookups, or teaching you how to be a better whore, I want to share some expirence with attending professional sissy academies.
These are real places where a mistress (or master) feminizes you into their obedient cockslut.
You've probably seen these before if you cruise the personal ads in most fetish sites.
As someone who's had several mistresses I wanted to share my own personal thoughts and expirences from attending sissy academy and sissy school.

Get Real Life Training

Personally, I wouldn't spend money for online feminization sessions. There's nothing there you couldn't do with friends in a sissy Kik group, or by yourself when you follow a Faproulette or read How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore.
If you want to get feminized by a professional, do it in real life.
This way you get access to all the benefits you crave:
Hot outfits
Sex toys
Domination
Professional makeup
Other sissies to play with
Hot studs to service
And so on...

My Sissy Academy Experience

I actually joined a live, in-person sissy academy when I first moved to the other side of the country.
My first session was with a gorgeous new mistress who instantly had me fitted with breast forms, slipped into some slutty lingerie, and tied to her bed.
There, she toyed my ass and made me have a hands free anal orgasms while I watched sissy hypno on her big screen TV.
The next session was a playdate with another sissy. And the session after that had me dominated by a hot bodybuilder friend of my mistress's who made me sexually satisfy him in every way possible.
It was a great experience and helped me meet other sissies (and sissy admirers). And it opened me up to new and exciting sexual opportunities.
If you live in a big city with an active gay scene, seek out a sissy academy and join right away.
If you're a shy gurl (or living someplace more conservative), take a free online feminization course (like this one) or read my book How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. Both will help bring out your inner feminine self.

Comments

  1. So just to add to the post. The online feminization course she mentions in her link is a solid choice. I started at the sissy lovers online school about a year ago and it has had major changes on my life. Obviously in person courses will have a faster and more intimate impact on your sissification process but if you feel the need to take things slow and gradually experience change then the sissy lovers academy is perfect for you.

    After a year at the academy I have been able to fully accept my sissy side as part of who I am. My sissy wardrobe hangs proudly in my closet with my other wardrobe. Ive welcomed daily routines of skin care and grooming into my life which has me feeling healthier and smoother. Chastity has become a norm for me and has even helped me achieve the infamous sissygasm. I no longer get that ashamed feeling after i cum, now it is more a sense of pride with a yummy treat to enjoy. basically what im getting at is that the online academy is great for not only teaching you how to be the best sissy in the bedroom but also it provides you with the knowledge and guidance a young sissy needs to let her femininity out daily and not just when its sexy time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment