How To Resize Your Boipussy

The first time Daddy fucked me his cock was so big it hurt. Now I bend over and let him plow me as hard and fast as he wants. My boipussy is perfectly trained to fit his cock, making sex far more enjoyable for the both of us.
Today I'll teach you how to resize your boipussy too.

1. Practice, Practice, Practice

Many sissies love the idea of cumming from anal, but they're afraid to play around with their ass.
When they do build up the courage to get fucked by a man, they're too tight and it isn't fun. Don't make this mistake. Invest in a butt plug and dildo so you can train your boipussy.
This will also help you explore what positions and motions you like, making it much easier to cum while being penetrated.

2. Don't Be A Size Queen (At First)

There's a big difference between playing with yourself and servicing a real man.
Many sissies who do dildo themselves or use butt plugs automatically think they can take the biggest, thickest cock. And that might be true. But sometimes it's better to start with something a little more regular sized.
This way your first time is enjoyable.
Besides, you can always move up to 12 inch monster cocks later.

3. Take Daddy's Cock Nice And Slow When Starting Out

Let your man ease his cock inside you and start fucking you slow for the first few minutes of sex. This is more pleasurable for him (since he gets to feel his big, masculine dick stretching out your tight feminine boipussy), and it will get you comfortable with the feeling of having a real man inside you.
Once you're stretched and your boipussy is properly resized to fit your man's cock, let him fuck you however he wants.
P.S. Looking for more sissy sex advice? Check out my full-length guide: How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. It's 12,000+ words of actionable advice you won't want to miss!

Comments

  1. I'm Danny Rotz and I have a tiny sissy clitty of a dick, it's locked in a chastity cage and I keep a butt plug in my boipussy all of the time so it's stretched and ready for daddy's big black cock and this Fun Factory The Boss Stud Realistic Dildo fits the bill perfectly.
    I love gagging on daddy's big black cock as he cums in my mouth and I love when he's balls deep in my hot pink boipussy too and he makes my tiny sissy dick ooze cum thru my cage and all over me. But there comes a time when every sissy cumdump needs more than just daddy's big black cock and that's where I'm at now. I just simply need more cock than he alone can provide, so I bought this Fun Factory The Boss Stud Realistic Dildo, so that I could bounce up and down on it as hard as I can and play with my nipples while daddy shoves his big black cock deep down my throat as far and hard as he can. Now I'm getting almost as much cock as I want, well at least I'm finally getting one in each hole.
    I really like the way the very firm edge around the head feels as it pops in and out of my gaping hole and the shape of the head is almost exactly like daddy's cock, which is perfect for spreading my boipussy wide open. I've never had a more intense sissy orgasm than the first time I was riding this and playing with my nipples, while daddy was thrusting his big black cock down my throat and cumming in my mouth. I just absolutely love being his cumdump sissy.
    P.S. I have much bigger dildos that I use on a regular basis, but this one is perfect for warming up or maybe for a beginner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment