Helpless And Anally Milked By A GIRL!!!

 


Heyyyy sluts!!!

Today I want to tell you a hot story. One that's go my little clitty dripping just thinking about it.

Last weekend, I went out for drinks with my "Mommy" (a beautiful older trans woman that I'm grateful to serve) and some of her female friends.

One of Mommy's friend's thought I was cute and invited me over the following afternoon!

I was so nervous going there, all dressed up and girly at be with a real woman!

Luckily, this nice lady had no interest in letting me fuck her.

Instead, she had me strip and marveled at how limp small my cute little clitty is. 

Then, she decided to live out her wildest fantasy of dominating a weak sissy femboy.

For the next two hours, I ate her pussy. I licked her ass. I let her sit on my face and smother me with her big, beautiful butt. And all this time, I stayed limp and girly. Unable to satisfy a real woman with anything but my submissive sissy mouth.

Then, it was my turn to cum.

This gorgeous goddess pushed me down onto her bed and then reached inside her nightstand. Next thing I knew, she was holding a big pink vibrator and a tube of lube.

She lubed up my ass, and sodomized me with her toy.

Oh my god girls, being ass fucked by a woman while you lay there and passively moan is one of the hottest things ever! 

It was so much fun to submit to a woman.

And within minutes, my limp little clitty was oozing cum as I moaned and writhed like a whore in heat. After I came, this hot woman made me lick up my mess. Then she spanked me and forced her to eat her pussy one last time. 

And she was so wet!

If you want to be a good submissive sissy slut too, check out my beginner-friendly guide: How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. It will give you all the tools you need to please women and men.


Comments