I Got Dominated By A 300 Pound Ebony BBW

 


Heyyyy sluts!

Today, I want to tell you about a crazy weekend where I was dominated by a thicc 300 pound ebony BBW. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life.

Okay, so here's how it went down.

I have a sissy profile on Tinder and its set to men and women. Usually women have no interest in me. But this time something crazy happened. I matched with a beautiful ebony BBW and we started chatting! She was a bit older than me and married too. But she told me how much she'd love to dominate a pathetic sissy slut like me and how I could be her obedient little slave.

No going to lie, hearing this was soooo hot that I actually started dripping pre-cum in my panties!

Anyway, we chatted and set a date (the following Sunday) for my tryout as her new pussy eating sissy slave.

Sunday came around and I got all dolled up. I was super excited, nervous, and horny! I couldn't wait to start worshipping my Black Goddesses big wet pussy. Anyway, I get to her house and she's even hotter in person! Her body is big and curvaceous with huge luscious breasts and a giant ass.

I felt my pathetic sissy cock straining in its cage as I pictured her thick thighs wrapped around my head as I eagerly lapped at her dripping pussy.


"Aren't you a pretty little bitch," she cooed.

"Thank you, Goddess." I blushed a little.

"Lift up that skirt and let me she that caged clit," she smiled mischievously as she spoke.

I did, revealing my pink chastity cage. She laughed.

"Well, I guess there's only one thing you are good for." She pushed me down to my knees, my face now inches from her crotch. I could feel the heat radiating off her wet pussy, and smell its musk.

"Go ahead sissy, eat it."

I pulled her panties to the side and began to lick up and down her pussy with long strokes. Then, I dove in and started tonguing her clit.

It wasn't long before I knew my Black Goddess was enjoying herself. Her wet pussy juices began to flow freely, coating my mouth and even seeping across my entire face. Then, I felt her body begin to spasm and shake. She was cumming! 

Goddess came hard, climaxing violently with her whole body convulsing in pleasure. I knew I'd been a good girl.

"Oh, bitch. You did well with your tryout," she said after coming down from her post orgasmic high. "My husband is old-school. He doesn't eat pussy. Maybe you'll get to meet him next time." She grinned as she said that last part, and I couldn't help but wonder what she had in store.

Goddess made me eat her out two more times that day, even facesitting me and grinding her dripping slut and throbbing clit across my helpless mouth while I struggled to breathe. 

It was so much fun and so hot! 

I love being dominated by BBW ebony women and being their pussy eating sissy slave! 

P.S. Do you want to be an obedient and submissive sissy slut? Check out my guide: How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. It gives you every tool you need for pleasing women and men.

Comments