A Married Woman Watched Me Fuck Her Husband

 


Heyyyy sluts!!!

Do I have a story for you!

So last week I was cruising Grindr, looking for some hot studs. When suddenly, I get messaged by a woman. It turns out, her and her husband love doing threesomes and fucking cute girls. But now they're looking to experiment a little and she wants to see her man with a sissy!

They saw me on Grindr, thought I looked cute, and wanted to see if I'd be down for a threesome with them!

Of course I was!

The wife and I switch to texting and she starts telling me what a dirty little girl I am and how she knows her husband will love fucking me and making me suck his big cock. Then she says "let's start a group chat," and adds the three of us together.

Let me tell you, dirty talking with a man while his wife encourages it is the hottest feeling ever.

I begged to suck this big stud's cock and take his hot masculine cum in my tight little boipussy. It was making him and his wife sooo horny!

Finally, we set up a date. A hotel room the following Thursday.

Once Thursday came, I went to our meeting spot and the wife ushered me inside their room. It was just me and her at first, doing our makeup and having some girly talk.

Then she asked if I was ready.

And her husband entered.

He was a big, strong man and "Daddy" handsome too.

I felt myself melt in his presence. 

We said hello, then he picked me up and set me on the bed. I looked up at him with my big "Fuck Me" eyes and then worked my hand down to the crotch of his pants. Within seconds, I was slurping on his big veiny cock while his wife held my hair and cooed in awe as she watched.

We ended up fucking all night. With me swallowing a big creamy load. Bending over and getting railed doggy style while the wife rubbed her clit. Sharing cock sucking duties with the husband's lovely wife. And eventually eating a hot, fresh creampie straight from her pussy!

It was some of the most fun I've had all year. And next weekend we're all going to a swinger's club together!

P.S. If you want to be a submissive little whore too, check out my 12,000 word guide, How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. It shows you all the tips and tricks you need to start living your best life as a feminized sissy slut!


Comments