I Got Fucked And Creampied By A Mature Trans Mexican MILF



Heyyy sluts!!!

Today, I want to tell you about a hot hook-up I had with one of my good friends.

She's a thick, older Latina T-Girl with big fake books, a big fake but, and a delicious uncut dick. We've hooked up a few times before, and I'm always excited to be her slutty little cumdump.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I get a text that's she's in town and horny.

So I do my makeup real quick, put on some slutty lingerie, and go meet her at apartment.

I got to her place and damn... She looked good. 

I love her thick, chubby body and huge, uncut cock.

We didn't waste much time, and I was on my knees, gagging on her delicious dick in a matter of minutes. Then, she flipped my onto my back and lubed up my boipussy. 

I was getting so hot and horny kissing her as I felt her fingers spreading my ass and lubing my hole up for her big, trans cock.

Then it happened. 

She slid inside me and it felt incredible.

I moaned like a whore while she brutally fucked me, choking me and slapping my face all while her perfect cock stretched and dominated my eager hole. 

It felt amazing to surrender to her and feel her fuck me hard, her big cock pounding me into submission. I knew I was her little sissy slut and loved every second of it, especially when her cock began to pulsate and she started to unload her hot cum deep inside me.

I loved getting filled up, and it felt so good to bred by such a beautiful and dominate woman.

Of course, I know I'm not the only one who loves getting topped by well-hung T-Girls and getting filled with cum. 

There are plenty of other slutty sissies out there who love nothing more than being fucked hard by their trans girlfriends. So if you're a slutty sissy crossdresser like me, then you'll want to check out my official guide: How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore

It's a full-length process to turn you into the ultimate cock-hungry whore!


Comments