I Sucked 6 Cocks In A Gay Spa Sissy BlowBang

Heyyyy sluts!

So this month I finally fulfilled one of my deepest, darkest sissy desires. Something a lot of you good gurls want too.

That's right, I did a gangbang!

Well, actually it was more of a blowbang because I was nervous. But still I took on a whole group of guys and sucked all their cocks at the same time!

It was fun as fuck!

Anyway, so here's what happened...

I decided the best and easiest way to do this was by going to a local gay spa. They sometimes have trans nights there too. But I visited on a Saturday afternoon, when it was just men.

No problem, I brought along my makeup and a bikini. 

Once inside, I got all dolled up and went cruising.

In no time at all, I had a whole group of hot men eyeing me!

One of them approached, so I dropped to my knees and started sucking his big and beautiful cock. 

Next thing you know, another guy was standing beside him. So I started sucking this stud's cock too. Then, a third guy joined. Pretty soon, I was surrounded by well hung manly men, choking on their delicious dicks as I alternated from hard shaft to hard shaft.

I was sooo excited I started leaking precum from my small and worthless sissy clitty.

Then, after about 10 minutes of big dick action, the first guy blew. It must have excited his friends, because that initial cum shot set off a chain reaction. And within seconds I was coated in six loads of sticky white cum.

I licked up my reward, swallowed like a good girl, and kissed each cock as a way to say "Thank You" for the tasty treat.

Group sex is awesome and one of the many perks of taking the sissy pill.

Once you feminize into a cute and cock hungry slut, you're having sex nonstop!

If that's something that sounds fun to you, be sure to check out my guide How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore. It walks you step-by-step through the whole sissification and feminization process!

Comments