Pimped Out To Pay Rent!

 


Heyyy sluts!!!

Today I want to tell you about the time I got pimped out to horny men, all so hat my friend could pay her rent!

There's this hot, dominate, older T-Girl who fucks me. I call her "Mommy." Well anyway, Mommy had some money issues and was stressing out because she wasn't able to pay her rent.

So what did she do?

Asked her slutty little daughter (me!) if I wanted to whore it up with her.

I came over Saturday afternoon and Mommy did me up to look all cute and girly! Then we took some pictures together and posted them online to attract the boys!

An hour latter and one hot Daddy was booked and on his way over to fuck my ass!

Mommy had me get down on all fours with my ass in the air. I could here him arrive and them talking. Then the bedroom door creaked open. I started leaking precum into my cotton panties, knowing that a hunky stranger was about to fuck me for cash.

Moments latter, the Daddy mounted me and was pumping his big cock deep into my boipussy as I moaned like the whore I was.

All day and all night, more clients came and went. It soon became a haze of sucking and fucking gorgeous man meat. But then, something really special happened. One of the men arranged to have a threesome with Mommy and me. The type where we pretended to be actual mother and daughter!

This stud came over and Mommy spent the next hour "teaching" me how to give a handjob, suck a man's cock, and get fucked.

At the end, we both dropped to our knees and for a facial. 

And then we started kissing and licking the cum off each other!

By the end of the weekend, Mommy and I had made enough as whores to cover the rent. 

Being pimped out is fun, and there's nothing more exciting and degrading than giving your ass up to a total stranger!

If you want to experience this too, be sure to check out my 12,000+ word guide: How To Make Money As A Sissy Camwhore.It'll give you all the tools you need to start servicing horny men and their big cocks.

Comments